Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) soared at $6.99, representing a gain of 41.3%. On Thu 30 Jul 20, TLSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $12.37. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 31 Jul 20 at 03:22 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Jul 20 at $16.79 with a volume of 1M+.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%