CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.2, representing a gain of 48.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at 10:51 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Oct 22, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ)
CBAK Energy Technology Inc is a US-based company which is engaged in the manufacture, commercialization and distribution of variety of standard and customized lithium ion (Li-ion) high power rechargeable batteries which are mainly used in electric vehicles, light electric vehicles, electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply and other high power applications. The company manufactures five types of Li-ion rechargeable batteries i.e. aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell and high-power lithium battery cell. It sells its products to packing plants operated by third parties primarily for use in mobile phones and other electronic devices. The company generates majority of its revenue from Mainland China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EDNC (EDNC:NASDAQ), 952.89%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 219.02%
- AEHA (AEHA:NASDAQ), 100%
- SIER (SIER:NASDAQ), 100%
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 58.95%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 56.96%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 48.84%
- EVGO (EVGO:NASDAQ), 34.57%
- China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 30.83%