Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.51, a gain of 34.8%. On Thu, Sep 28, 2023, VCNX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.51. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 09:51 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu, Sep 14, 2023, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at $2.04 with a volume of 4M+.
About Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ)
Vaccinex Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted biotherapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. The company's lead platform technologies include SEMA4D antibody platform and ActivMAb antibody discovery platform. Its lead product candidate VX15 is in clinical development for the treatment of NSCLC, osteosarcoma and Huntington's disease and additional product candidates VX5 and VX25 are in earlier stages of development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bionomics Limited (BNOX:NASDAQ), 243.84%
- Digital Transformation Opportunities Corp. (DTOC:NASDAQ), 89.56%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 63.12%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 52.97%
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX:NASDAQ), 50.67%
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU:NASDAQ), 39.06%
- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (STRC:NASDAQ), 37.31%
- Femasys Inc. (FEMY:NASDAQ), 36.94%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 34.82%
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI:NASDAQ), 34.4%