Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.7, a gain of 24.2%. On Fri 21 Aug 20, GPOR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 17 Aug 20 at 10:10 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 07 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 05 Aug 20 at $1.27 with a volume of 10M+.
About Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ)
Gulfport Energy Corp is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It is engaged in the exploration, exploitation, acquisition and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 114.78%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 48.29%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 39.46%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 33.73%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 30%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 29.61%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ), 24.86%
- Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 24.1%