FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $4.6, representing a gain of 40.7%. On Thu 05 Nov 20, FTSI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.41. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Nov 20 at 09:43 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $18.63 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT)
FTS International Inc is operates in the energy sector of United States. It caters to the oil and gas industry as one of the largest providers of hydraulic fracturing services in North America. The objective of hydraulic fracturing is to enhance hydrocarbon flow in oil and natural gas wells, thereby increasing the amount of hydrocarbons recovered. The company also has significant maintenance and repair capabilities, and it manufactures replacement parts to support its operations and enhance its asset utilization.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%