Fastly, Inc. (FSLY:NYSE) jumped higher at $33.58, a gain of 45.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 07 May 20 at 04:44 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 22 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fastly, Inc. (FSLY:NYSE)
Fastly Inc operates edge cloud platform, designed to be programmable and support agile software development. The edge cloud complements data center, central cloud, and hybrid solutions. Its customers include digital publishing, media and entertainment, technology, online retail, travel and hospitality, and financial service industries. The company primarily derives revenue from customer usage of its platform.
Top 10 Gainers:
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 137.5%
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH:NASDAQ), 78.6%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 73.9%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 58.08%
- Fastly, Inc. (FSLY:NYSE), 45.68%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Twilio Inc. (TWLO:NYSE), 39.62%
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (TRPX:NASDAQ), 39.09%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 36.24%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 35.59%