Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.4, a gain of 31.5%. On Thu, Sep 08, 2022, MRKR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 08, 2022 at 07:58 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Aug 25, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Aug 05, 2022 at $0.66 with a volume of 73M+.
About Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ)
TapImmune Inc is developing immunotherapies for a variety of cancers designed to target both tumors and metastatic disease. The company's next-generation technology has been engineered to overcome the deficiencies of earlier cancer vaccine approaches.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 176.54%
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AMLX:NASDAQ), 51.01%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 48.58%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 33.02%
- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN:NYSEMKT), 26.2%
- LifeStance Health Group Inc. (LFST:NASDAQ), 25.76%
- Asana Inc. Class A (ASAN:NYSE), 24.79%
- Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY:NASDAQ), 23.75%
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC:NASDAQ), 21.58%