Trxade Group, Inc. Gains 34.09%
Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ) soared at $0.53, representing a gain of 34.1%. On Wed, Jan 11, 2023, MEDS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.53. From Wed, Dec 28, 2022, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at $0.8 with a volume of 4M+.
About Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ)
Trxade Group Inc engages in designing and developing business to business web-based platform which provides buying and selling opportunities for pharmacies and national suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry. The products developed by the company are trxade.com which is a web-based pharmaceutical platform for promoting and trade among independent pharmacies and suppliers, inventoryrx.com which is also a platform for promoting and trading among suppliers and manufacturers nationally, pharmabayonline which provides access to pharmaceutical data analytics to United States based independent pharmacies, and rxguru which is a service based desktop software applications for providing drug pricing and analytics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Atlis Motor Vehicles Inc. (AMV:NASDAQ), 276.12%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 96.9%
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY:NASDAQ), 68.6%
- Ontrak Inc. (OTRK:NASDAQ), 39.11%
- Laser Photonics Corporation (LASE:NASDAQ), 38.34%
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. (SCPS:NASDAQ), 35.56%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 35.42%
- NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP:NASDAQ), 35.08%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 34.09%
- Inotiv Inc. (NOTV:NASDAQ), 31.31%