Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ) soared today at $0.53, representing a gain of 26.2%. On Mon, 18 Nov 19, HTBX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, 19 Nov 19 at 04:54 PM. From Tue, 29 Oct 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ)
Heat Biologics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of novel allogeneic, 'off-the-shelf' cellular therapeutic vaccines to combat various cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 113.2%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 80.92%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 48.93%
- Athenex, Inc. (ATNX:NASDAQ), 35.66%
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ), 29.16%
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 25.49%
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ), 25.03%