Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.75, representing a gain of 38.9%. On Tue 14 Jul 20, STIM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.98. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Jun 20 at 07:57 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 30 Jun 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 23 Jun 20 at $3.06 with a volume of 17M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ)
Neuronetics Inc is a commercial stage medical technology company. It is focused on designing, developing and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from psychiatric disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 150.89%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 93.3%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 59%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 55.35%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 51.09%
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY:NASDAQ), 45.1%
- Capitala Finance Corp. (CPTA:NASDAQ), 44.39%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 43.53%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 38.89%