Rice Energy Inc. (RICE:NYSE) shot up at $15.32, representing a gain of 51.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 12:55 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, Mar 24, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rice Energy Inc. (RICE:NYSE)
Rice Energy Inc., an independent natural gas and oil company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquid (NGL) properties in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Exploration and Production, Rice Midstream Holdings, and Rice Midstream Partners. As of December 31, 2016, the company held approximately 185,000 net acres in the southwestern core of the Marcellus Shale, Pennsylvania; and approximately 63,000 net acres in the southeastern core of the Utica Shale located in Belmont County, Ohio. The company also has operations in the Upper Devonian Shale located on Pennsylvania acreage. It had 229 net producing wells in the Marcellus Shale; 45 net producing wells in the Utica Shale; 8 net producing wells in the Upper Devonian Shale; and 140 net producing wells in the Barnett Shale. The company is also involved in the gathering and compression of natural gas, oil, and NGL; and the provision of water services to support well completion activities. Rice Energy Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CMMB (CMMB:NASDAQ), 111.54%
- ORBCOMM Inc. (ORBC:NASDAQ), 52.05%
- Rice Energy Inc. (RICE:NYSE), 51.68%
- Vericity, Inc. (VERY:NASDAQ), 44.63%
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 33.86%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 30.43%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 28.92%
- PAR Technology Corporation (PAR:NYSE), 25.5%
- Forestar Group Inc. (FOR:NYSE), 25%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 21.97%