Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK:NASDAQ) soared at $3.19, representing a gain of 57.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 07 Dec 20 at 04:52 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 23 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK:NASDAQ)
Mammoth Energy Services Inc is an integrated, growth-oriented oilfield service company serving companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore unconventional oil and natural gas reserves.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NGAC (NGAC:NASDAQ), 2639.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 354.86%
- MAAC (MAAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 78.03%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 57.75%
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 45.83%
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ), 41.5%
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX:NASDAQ), 39.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 39.07%