Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.22, representing a gain of 23.3%. On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, EKSO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.76. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 09:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, May 27, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ)
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc designs, develops and sells wearable bionic human exoskeletons that have applications in healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Day One Biopharmaceuticals Inc. (DAWN:NASDAQ), 125.98%
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD:NASDAQ), 88.32%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 68.75%
- OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN:NASDAQ), 41.08%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 38%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 34.43%
- Eliem Therapeutics Inc (ELYM:NASDAQ), 24.19%
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Belite Bio Inc (BLTE:NASDAQ), 22.91%