Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE) jumped higher at $14.04, a gain of 37.4%. On Thu 18 Jun 20, SHLL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $10.27. From Thu 04 Jun 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE)
Tortoise Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 94.71%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 75.45%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 62.28%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 45.2%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 43.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 42.78%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 37.38%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 33.17%