CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ) shot up at $11.6, representing a gain of 33.2%. On Fri 18 Sep 20, CRDF:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $8.71. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Sep 20 at 08:17 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 04 Sep 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 17 Sep 20 at $11.18 with a volume of 47M+.
About CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ)
Cardiff Oncology Inc is a clinical-stage oncology therapeutics company, developing onvansertib, a first-in-class, 3rd generation, oral and highly-selectivePolo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor to treat patients with leukemia, lymphoma and solid tumor cancers. The company is making advancements in its clinical development program, with three ongoingclinical trials: a Phase 1b/2 trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML); aPhase 2 trial in metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)and a Phase 1b/2 trial in metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC). The firm's treatment includes KRAS-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC), metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 42.86%
- Cubic Corporation (CUB:NYSE), 34.23%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- CorMedix Inc. (CRMD:NYSEMKT), 24.08%
- Roku, Inc. (ROKU:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 16.38%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 16.05%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 15.57%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 15.29%