Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ) shot up at $14.77, a gain of 28.2%. On Wed, Jun 02, 2021, WKHS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $11.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 11:27 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, May 19, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at $18.59 with a volume of 12M+.
About Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ)
Workhorse Group Inc is a technology company. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance, medium-duty trucks with powertrain components under the Workhorse chassis brand.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 61.43%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 39.6%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 35.43%
- The InterGroup Corporation (INTG:NASDAQ), 30.08%
- Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ), 28.21%
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN:NASDAQ), 27.32%
- Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KIN:NASDAQ), 23.71%
- PYR (PYR:NASDAQ), 23.35%
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 23.27%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 22.95%