AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $10.6, representing a gain of 17.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:34 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Jun 01, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at $13.69 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ)
Applied UV Inc is engaged in manufacturing and supplying custom designed decorative framed mirrors, framed art, and bathroom vanities to the hospitality market. The company also develops, designs and manufactures disinfection systems, that eliminate pathogens that may cause healthcare-acquired infections, for distribution and sale to facilities that have high customer or patient turnover such as medical, hospitality and commercial offices and other facilities. Its segments are the design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities (disinfectant mirror segment) and the manufacture of fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry (hospitality segment).
Top 10 Gainers:
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 61.29%
- Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KIN:NASDAQ), 45.58%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 21.45%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 20.41%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 20%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 18.95%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 18.15%
- OPT (OPT:NASDAQ), 17.48%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 17.39%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 16.49%