RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ) soared at $4.51, a gain of 63.4%. On Mon 13 Jan 20, RTIX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.76. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Jan 20 at 08:17 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 20 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ)
RTI Surgical Inc is a surgical implant company. It processes donated human musculoskeletal and other tissue, including bone, cartilage, tendon, ligament, fascia lata, pericardium, sclera, dermal tissue and bovine and porcine animal tissue.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 63.41%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 48.73%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NYSEMKT), 40.15%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.23%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 30.97%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 30.87%
- XBiotech Inc. (XBIT:NASDAQ), 30.67%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%