Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.83, representing a gain of 56.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Aug 20 at 04:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 27 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 19 Jun 20 at $3.89 with a volume of 14M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ)
Oxbridge Re Holdings Ltd is engaged in providing reinsurance business solutions. The Company through its subsidiary offers reinsurance to property and casualty insurers in the Gulf Coast region of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pfenex Inc. (PFNX:NYSEMKT), 67.49%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 56.41%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 53.36%
- Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE), 34.91%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 30.34%
- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ), 27.13%
- Kforce Inc. (KFRC:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.55%