Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.9, representing a gain of 122.6%. On Tue 25 Feb 20, TNXP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.4. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Feb 20 at 05:14 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 04 Feb 20, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ)
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of pharmaceutical products to address public health challenges. Its drug development program is focused on delivering treatment for PTSD.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 122.55%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 106.26%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 60.95%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 48.68%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 35.46%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 27.54%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 25.66%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 24.14%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 23.9%