Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.86, a gain of 34.5%. On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, MTSL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.87. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 11:11 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Thu, Apr 01, 2021, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ)
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd is engaged in providing services and solutions in video advertising over the internet and mobile devices and in the call accounting and telecom expense management (TEM) markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ), 55.71%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 31.33%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.24%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 21.2%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 20%
- Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP:NYSE), 16.46%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 15.16%