SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $13.82, a gain of 44.9%. On Thu, May 27, 2021, LEDS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $10.75. From Thu, May 13, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, May 06, 2021 at $13.44 with a volume of 159M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ)
SemiLEDs Corp develops, manufactures and sells high performance light emitting diodes (LEDs). The Company's products are LED chips and LED components, as well as lighting products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 95.74%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 53.01%
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 44.86%
- Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX:NASDAQ), 26.07%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Welbilt, Inc. (WBT:NYSE), 24.05%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 20.82%
- SRGA (SRGA:NASDAQ), 18.07%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 17.89%
- WRAP (WRAP:NASDAQ), 17.59%