Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $12.94, a gain of 45.7%. On Thu 02 Jul 20, NETE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $8.88. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Jun 20 at 02:33 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 18 Jun 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 29 Jun 20 at $10.46 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ)
Net Element Inc is a transaction processing technology and value-added solutions company. Its segments include Transaction Solutions, Mobile Payment Solutions, Online Payment Solutions, and Corporate Overhead.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX:NASDAQ), 394.6%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 64.54%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 63.61%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 62.21%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 59.09%
- Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ), 57.58%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 39.86%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 37.29%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 34.54%