Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.29, representing a gain of 42.5%. On Fri 24 Apr 20, VISL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.2. From Mon 13 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 15 Apr 20 at $0.22 with a volume of 72M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ)
Vislink Technologies Inc provides wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets and private mobile broadband networks for use in challenging environments. The company has developed two revenue generating brands Integrated Microwave technologies and Vislink. Its products include Broadband wireless system, Vehicle modem, Mobile hotspot, Access point, Network tools etc.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 91.13%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 60.76%
- GNC Holdings, Inc. (GNC:NYSE), 54.17%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 53.59%
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV:NASDAQ), 45.14%
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU:NASDAQ), 44.29%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 42.5%
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 41.24%