Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE) shot up at $25.71, a gain of 33.1%. On Thu 30 Jan 20, ADNT:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $18.58. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 31 Jan 20 at 07:43 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 09 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE)
Adient PLC is engaged in supplying automotive seating. It designs, manufactures and markets seating systems and components for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and light trucks, including vans, pick-up trucks and sport/crossover utility vehicles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 2125.83%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 72.32%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 72.11%
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE), 52.14%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 45.92%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 40.84%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 39.67%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE), 33.07%