Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.95, representing a gain of 46.2%. On Fri 10 Jan 20, CBLI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.68. From Thu 19 Dec 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 26 Nov 19 at $1.19 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 200%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 97.6%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 91.01%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 29.67%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 28.77%
- Primo Water Corporation (PRMW:NASDAQ), 25.43%
- Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ), 24.65%