22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT) shot up at $1.06, representing a gain of 28.5%. On Mon 16 Dec 19, XXII:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.83. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 06 Dec 19 at 06:59 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 25 Nov 19, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 20 Nov 19 at $1.5 with a volume of 12M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT)
22nd Century Group Inc is a plant biotechnology company. It is focused on technology that allow to increase or decrease the level of nicotine and other nicotinic alkaloids in tobacco plants and levels of cannabinoids in cannabis plants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.04%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ), 26.92%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 26.38%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 25.97%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 24.5%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.7%