Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE) shot up at $2.31, representing a gain of 32.8%. On Mon 16 Nov 20, GCI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $1.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 17 Nov 20 at 12:46 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 02 Nov 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $3.44 with a volume of 55M+.
About Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE)
Gannett Co., Inc. operates as a multi-platform news and information company. It spreads the news all over the USA and UK through digital, mobile, and print products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 75.18%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 49.55%
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT:NASDAQ), 48.41%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 40.31%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 32.76%
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 32.23%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 29.89%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 25.03%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 25%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.48%