ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $260, representing a gain of 26.2%. On Tue, Sep 07, 2021, ICUI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $205.98. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 08, 2021 at 03:07 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Aug 24, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI:NASDAQ)
ICU Medical Inc is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology and critical care applications. Its products include needlefree connectors, nanoclave, chemoclock, chemoclave, and among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EFTR (EFTR:NASDAQ), 111.77%
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- HLBZ (HLBZ:NASDAQ), 84.02%
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (KDMN:NASDAQ), 71.13%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 29.95%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 29.35%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- ICU Medical, Inc. (ICUI:NASDAQ), 26.23%
- ARQQ (ARQQ:NASDAQ), 23.98%
- GANX (GANX:NASDAQ), 20.13%