AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) jumped higher at $62.55, a gain of 95.2%. On Tue, Jun 01, 2021, AMC:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $32.04. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 02:51 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 18, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, May 28, 2021 at $36.72 with a volume of 659M+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 95.22%
- BCTX (BCTX:NASDAQ), 94.34%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 68.61%
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNST:NASDAQ), 65.86%
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY:NASDAQ), 62.11%
- PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS:NASDAQ), 58.39%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 57.23%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 42.85%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 36.48%
- AHLD (AHLD:NYSE), 34.81%