Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $117.6, a gain of 29.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 08:40 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at $113.27 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%