Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ) soared at $5.27, a gain of 13.3%. On Mon, Apr 19, 2021, MOXC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.72. From Mon, Apr 05, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at $7.38 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ)
Moxian Inc engages in the business of operating a social network platform that integrates social media and business into one single platform. The company has two primary core products: Moxian User App and Moxian Business App.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HIII (HIII:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 27.31%
- EBET (EBET:NASDAQ), 24.69%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 20.6%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- Kansas City Southern (KSU:NYSE), 15.25%
- PPBT (PPBT:NASDAQ), 13.84%
- Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ), 13.53%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 13.33%