American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT) shot up at $3.55, a gain of 30.5%. On Tue, May 04, 2021, AMS:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.26. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:06 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Apr 20, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 04, 2021 at $4.26 with a volume of 6M+.
About American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT)
American Shared Hospital Services provides technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services. The company also provides Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment, and offers IGRT and IMRT systems, as well as proton therapy equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 96.27%
- Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA:NASDAQ), 40.14%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 31.15%
- American Shared Hospital Services (AMS:NYSEMKT), 30.51%
- SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY:NYSEMKT), 29.82%
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 29.24%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 25.89%
- My Size, Inc. (MYSZ:NASDAQ), 24.87%
- HAYW (HAYW:NYSE), 24.34%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 23.45%