Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. Gains 38.41%
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.4, a gain of 38.4%. On Thu, May 25, 2023, SONN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.4. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 10, 2023 at 08:39 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, May 11, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jan 09, 2023 at $1.68 with a volume of 15M+.
About Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ)
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of biologic drugs focused on human antibody binding technology. The firm's pipeline products include SON-080 (low-dose IL-6), SON-081 (low dose IL-6), SON-1010 (IL12-FHAB), and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wearable Devices Ltd. (WLDS:NASDAQ), 222.65%
- Beamr Imaging Ltd. (BMR:NASDAQ), 125.45%
- Nano Labs Ltd (NA:NASDAQ), 69.29%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 61.78%
- SunCar Technology Group Inc Ord (SDA:NASDAQ), 61.41%
- Statera Biopharma Inc. (STAB:NASDAQ), 53.85%
- Kubient Inc. (KBNT:NASDAQ), 44.27%
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 43.63%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 38.41%
- Heart Test Laboratories, Inc. (HSCS:NASDAQ), 36.13%