Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ) soared at $1.9, a gain of 81%. From Thu 02 Jul 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 15 Jul 20 at $1.62 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ)
Salem Media Group Inc is a domestic multimedia company with integrated operations including radio broadcasting, digital media, and publishing. The Company has three operating segments, Broadcast, Digital Media, and Publishing.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 111.62%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 80.95%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 54.14%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 44.27%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 42.1%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 40.28%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.23%
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT:NASDAQ), 33.83%
- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT:NASDAQ), 33.15%