Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.86, representing a gain of 29.7%. On Wed 29 Jan 20, UUU:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.66. From Wed 08 Jan 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT)
Universal Security Instruments Inc designs and markets safety products consisting of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and related products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 41.26%
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 41.1%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 33.54%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 29.65%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 27.56%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 26.58%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 20.87%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 20.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 20.71%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 20.4%