Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.39, representing a gain of 26.5%. On Fri, May 06, 2022, SOPA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 09, 2022 at 11:04 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Apr 25, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at $5.95 with a volume of 70M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ)
Society Pass Inc is building an ecosystem of platforms and technology enabled companies that synergistically work together in transforming how consumers and merchants interact with one another in...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Points International Ltd. (PCOM:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.44%
- Tenon Medical Inc. (TNON:NASDAQ), 25.09%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%