Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.96, a gain of 262%. From Mon 15 Jun 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ)
Polar Power Inc designs, manufactures and sells direct current, or DC, power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power and uninterruptable power supply markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 262.04%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 103.42%
- Apex Global Brands Inc. (APEX:NASDAQ), 80.65%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 64.47%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 52.5%
- Qumu Corporation (QUMU:NASDAQ), 49.58%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 41.65%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 40.7%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 40%
- Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE), 32.36%