Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.13, a gain of 47.2%. On Tue 17 Nov 20, NAKD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.09. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:32 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 03 Nov 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 27 Oct 20 at $0.1 with a volume of 170M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NMMC (NMMC:NASDAQ), 1900%
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 90.42%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 47.16%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 36.34%
- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY:NYSE), 32.35%
- Micro Focus International plc (MFGP:NYSE), 30%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 28.87%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 23.79%