SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.22, representing a gain of 98.2%. On Tue 21 Apr 20, SAEX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 22 Apr 20 at 03:46 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 07 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ)
SAExploration Holdings Inc is an oilfield services company offering a vertically-integrated seismic data acquisition and logistical support services in Alaska, Canada, South America, West Africa and Southeast Asia to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 118.82%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 98.21%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 63.71%
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW:NYSE), 59.21%
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL:NYSE), 58.68%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 45%
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation (KEQU:NASDAQ), 37.3%
- Snap Inc. (SNAP:NYSE), 36.74%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 35.18%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 34.19%