Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.94, representing a gain of 48.8%. On Mon 25 Nov 19, CBLI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 14 Nov 19 at 05:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 05 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI:NASDAQ), 281.27%
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX:NASDAQ), 50.44%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 48.78%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 43.75%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 29.62%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 28.69%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI:NASDAQ), 26.98%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 26.59%
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 24.81%