Top Ships Inc. Made Headway
Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.05, representing a gain of 29.6%. On Wed, Mar 08, 2023, TOPS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.05. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat, Mar 04, 2023 at 10:11 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Feb 22, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at $2.15 with a volume of 94M+.
About Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ)
TOP Ships Inc operates tanker and dry-bulk vessels. The company primarily rents its tankers and vessels to its customers on multiyear, fixed-price contracts.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kimball International, Inc. (KBAL:NASDAQ), 84.35%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 77.9%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 50.14%
- Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd. (MAXN:NASDAQ), 44%
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV (DCRD:NASDAQ), 40.52%
- Diversey Holdings Ltd. (DSEY:NASDAQ), 37.48%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- ObsEva SA (OBSV:NASDAQ), 27.86%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 25.58%
- Mesoblast Limited (MESO:NASDAQ), 23.76%