Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $31, representing a gain of 61.2%. On Thu 19 Nov 20, OAS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.18. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 20 Nov 20 at 11:19 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category.
About Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ)
Oasis Petroleum is an independent oil and gas producer in the United States. The company operates exclusively in the Williston Basin. At the end of 2018, the company reported net proven reserves of 321 million barrels of oil equivalent. Net production averaged 83,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2018, at a ratio of 77% oil and 23% natural gas and NGLs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 101.33%
- FTIV (FTIV:NASDAQ), 97.9%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 61.21%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 56.95%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- BALY (BALY:NYSE), 30.78%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 30.61%
- DADA (DADA:NASDAQ), 30.46%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 28.33%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 27.67%