Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.59, a gain of 99.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 02 Sep 20 at 08:17 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $2.35 with a volume of 12M+.
About Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ)
Shiloh Industries Inc is a supplier of lightweighting, noise and vibration solutions to the automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial markets. It operates through Automotive and Commercial Vehicles segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%