Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE) rocketted at $5.32, representing a gain of 23.4%. On Wed, Apr 27, 2022, PBI:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.31. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 08:15 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Apr 13, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE)
Pitney Bowes Inc is a technology company that offers products and solutions to assist consumers in marketing to their customers. Its products include customer information management, location intelligence, and customer engagement products and solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Statera Biopharma Inc. (STAB:NASDAQ), 81.87%
- Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ), 50.15%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 44.57%
- Color Star Technology Co Ltd (CSCW:NASDAQ), 35.44%
- SQZ Biotechnologies Company (SQZ:NYSE), 34.66%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 29.87%
- Werewolf Therapeutics Inc. (HOWL:NASDAQ), 26.49%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 26.4%
- Archer Aviation Inc. Class A (ACHR:NYSE), 25.14%
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE), 23.43%