Jumei International Holding Limited (JMEI:NYSE) rocketted at $19.52, representing a gain of 26.2%. On Mon 24 Feb 20, JMEI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $15.47. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 25 Feb 20 at 08:08 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 03 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Jumei International Holding Limited (JMEI:NYSE)
Jumei International Holding Ltd is an online retailer of beauty products. The product category includes cosmetics, skin care, cosmetic applicators, fragrance and body care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 136.89%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 40.06%
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (IOVA:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Jumei International Holding Limited (JMEI:NYSE), 26.18%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 22.42%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 20.85%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 20.72%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 19.49%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 19.16%