Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.64, a gain of 87.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Apr 20 at 06:12 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Mon 20 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 02 Mar 20 at $0.86 with a volume of 23M+.
About Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ)
Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. it develops therapeutic products that modulate the human gut microbiome to treat gastrointestinal diseases. The company focuses on development and commercialization of RP-G28.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA:NASDAQ), 130.03%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 87.68%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 51.52%
- DropCar, Inc. (DCAR:NASDAQ), 49.08%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 39.43%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM:NASDAQ), 38.35%
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT:NASDAQ), 38.27%
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ), 37.99%
- Lightbridge Corporation (LTBR:NASDAQ), 37.78%