Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE) jumped higher at $6.26, representing a gain of 34.9%. On Mon 10 Aug 20, LINX:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $4.64. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 24 Jul 20 at 05:31 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 27 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE)
Linx SA is a Brazil-based provider of software services to companies in Latin America. Its products are geared toward the retail market, including apparel, footwear, supermarkets, electronics and appliances, perfumes and cosmetics, automobiles and motorcycles, and agricultural machinery. Linx's business management software spans the entire retail chain. The enterprise resource planning software offers inventory management, customer relationship management, financial management, and supply chain management modules.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pfenex Inc. (PFNX:NYSEMKT), 67.49%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 56.41%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 53.36%
- Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE), 34.91%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 30.34%
- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ), 27.13%
- Kforce Inc. (KFRC:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.55%