ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5, a gain of 16.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 01:12 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Apr 13, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ)
ClearSign Combustion Corp through its Duplex and Electrodynamic Combustion Control technology develops high-performance combustion systems. The company offers Duplex Plug & Play burner for use in refinery heaters and steam generation engines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL (ELP:NYSE), 411.5%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 75.62%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 45.32%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 44.77%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 26.65%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ), 19.6%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 18.9%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 16.28%