Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS:NASDAQ) soared at $1.21, representing a gain of 18.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 11:24 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Apr 07, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at $1.43 with a volume of 2M+.
About Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS:NASDAQ)
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering an understanding of the region of the genome controlling the activation and repression of genes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VLON:NASDAQ), 100.89%
- Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (BKEP:NASDAQ), 38.6%
- Moving iMage Technologies Inc. (MITQ:NYSEMKT), 38.26%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 26.89%
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Class A (SKYH:NYSEMKT), 26.34%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20%
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS:NASDAQ), 18.63%
- DURECT Corporation (DRRX:NASDAQ), 15.59%
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc. (EVLO:NASDAQ), 15.31%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 15%